THE OPPORTUNITY: Are you ready to lead a new organization into its next phase of growth and community impact? Are you passionate about empowering students to achieve a brighter future…Read More
We’re Hiring: Executive Director
- Are you ready to lead a new organization into its next phase of growth and community impact?
- Are you passionate about empowering students to achieve a brighter future for themselves and their families?
- Do you enjoy being the face of an organization with community partners, donors, business leaders, and public officials?
- Can you develop and execute strategy for a new nonprofit focused on supporting students pursuing postsecondary education attainment and a committed board of trustees?
The Chatfield Edge, with locations in Cincinnati, Ohio, and St. Martin (Brown County), Ohio, is hiring a new executive director to lead the organization to fulfill its mission and ensure continued financial health. The executive director will lead the organization in the execution of its strategic plan.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
The executive director will provide leadership and administrative oversight for all strategic and operational aspects of the organization to fulfill its mission and ensure financial sustainability. This position serves as the chief executive officer, working with and reporting to the board of trustees. The executive director will lead the growth of the organization through the introduction of new student support services, facility utilization to generate sustainable auxiliary revenue, and effective marketing/promotion to generate substantial and diversified fundraising support.
- See the impact of your work in the lives of students and their families.
- Be part of building an organization known for providing excellent education attainment services, academic scholarships, mentoring, and job readiness assistance to first-generation and non-traditional students.
- Receive support from a collaborative and engaged board.
- Earn a variable and competitive salary based on experience.
CLICK TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS POSITION.
Please send a cover letter (including salary requirement) and resume to: HR@chatfieldedge.org by March 31. Interviews will be held in mid-March with an anticipated start date of June 1, 2023.
Latest from Chatfield
Chatfield College to become The Chatfield Edge, a regional student support center, January 2023
Chatfield College announced today that it plans to transition from a two-year, private liberal arts college to a nonprofit agency focused on supporting postsecondary education attainment, beginning in January 2023….
Chatfield College Releases Summer 2022 Semester Dean’s List
Chatfield College has named its Summer Semester 2022 Dean’s List. To make the Dean’s List, students must have achieved a 3.5 or better after taking a minimum of 6 credit…
Chatfield hosted 11th annual Nun Run 5K
Chatfield hosted its 11th annual Nun Run 5K on Saturday, July 30, 2022. Nearly 60 participants ran or walked through the historic St. Martin campus to complete the 5K. “We…
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.