Future Now: Mentoring and job readiness support
The Chatfield Edge is committed to supporting students beyond the application and admissions process because we know that ongoing support can lead to long-term success. We provide:
- Individual coaching while you pursue coursework, helping you stay on track with your goals.
- Student peer groups provide support from others who are also engaged in education.
- Career counseling to prepare you for success as you build your resume and prepare for job interviews.
- Skills for life beyond your core education including financial management, self-care, and how to access a network of community mentors who can support your career.
- Spiritual support includes opportunities to reflect on your faith and values and give back to the community through service to others.
Learn more about the other pillars of support: