High School Counselor Resources
We understand the pressures high school counselors face, and if we could help you clone yourself, we would–but we can’t! The best we can do is give you some useful information about Chatfield College so you can help identify students who need the high-support environment we uniquely provide.
First, the important stuff:
Chatfield College is a private, non-profit junior college. We are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (GC3).
Chatfield was founded by the Ursulines of Brown County in 1971 and has always been open to both men and women, and people of any (or no) faith background.
Second, the application details:
- Our application for admission is free.
- A current high school transcript is required and should be emailed from the counseling office to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: High School Transcript for Applicant. Final transcripts or proof of graduation are needed before the student matriculates.
- Merit scholarships are automatically offered based on high school GPA at the time of application. Final transcripts will be reviewed and students may be offered a lower amount if there is a significant difference in GPA.
- To contact our admissions office, please email email@example.com or call 513-875-3344, ext. 115 or 513-921-9856, ext. 235. Either office can help!
- We do not require the ACT/SAT…we were test blind before it was a cool thing to do! If a student has taken the ACT or SAT, we can use their scores for course placement in lieu of them taking the Accuplacer.
ACT (optional): 3221
SAT (optional): 1143
Upcoming Chatfield Recruitment Events for Students
Christina Mullis, Director of Admissions + Marketing
513-875-3344. ext. 140